Friday, July 6, 2012

RIFT #02 Spot

How to get Spot, an average looking kitty with such an amazing artifact lead in!




Alludra the Telarian mage here, and if you haven't been paying attention I like pets!
anyway if you see me in game then you will know that running around collecting shinies is one of my dear passions, and since it gets you pets, I see no reason to stop!

One of the cutest pets I have seeing in a while is spot! An adorable white cat with gray spots. You get this pet by completing the artifact set Rorf collection; awesome reward
No, I didn't make that up.

The items that make up this set are well worth looking up! I don't want to spoil it for you guys, because the tooltips are half the fun, but they had me laughing for a while! These awesome items seem to be mostly found in the Drought lands, a level 36-44 zone, so get back there if you passed it!

Now to actually try this fishing nonsense....no wait, SHINY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment